Monday, December 10, 2012

December 4, 2012

Today was the Elevate WIO Group workout. I told Rich that I was definitely leaning towards doing the Ironman in St. George in May, but would want to get the VO2 Max test done and continue discussing it over with April. The race is expensive, nearly $300 plus whatever stuff I am going to need for it.

The workout went well. There were only a few of us there, which I don't mind as it almost makes it feel like a one-on-one workout. We did a lot of lunges, squats, core and medicine ball exercises. I can tell that I am getting stronger, but it still kills. I am sure that I will feel it tomorrow, but the pain will probably go away within a day or so.

My weight loss has slowed down quite a bit. I have been breaking one of the rules of weighing myself this past week. I have stayed at the same weight for the last few days. I am sure part of that is due to gaining muscle and water weight, but it is a little frustrating. If you are reading this blog and you are participating in the WIO diet, and you are weighing yourself, STOP! It will only eat you up. During the measurements today, I lost a ton of inches, and overall the weight loss that I have experienced are phenomenal, and that is all that matters!

1 comment: