Saturday, December 8, 2012

4th Week on WIO

November 19th - November 26th, 2012

Almost a month has gone by since I started the WIO diet. I won't lie, this week was a challenging week. If you read my post about Thanksgiving you will know why.

One thing that I hadn't mentioned in the Thanksgiving post was that I got a little frustrated and irritated. This is the first time that I have noticed myself getting that way. I feel that it was more that I wasn't able to eat the same foods as everyone else. A prime example was Thanksgiving night or the night after, when someone in the family came downstairs and they had two delicious looking turkey sandwiches and a plate full of sour cream and onion Lay's potato chips and drinking a Dr. Pepper. I literally could smell it all and I had to leave the room, only to go upstairs where everyone had made more food and I thought I was going to break.

As for my energy levels, I feel like I am right where I was at before the diet began. I am excited that I got some workouts in this week and didn't feel like I was going to fall over due to lack of energy.

Overall though, I felt like it was a break through week for me. I felt I made big strides in fighting the internal battles and winning all of them even when I felt like I could rationalize why I should break down and eat with everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment