Monday, December 10, 2012

December 1, 2012


I felt great during today's workout. I had decided to change up the 30 second ladder workout a little bit by adding a few intervals that were 1 minute long and higher speed at the beginning and at the end of the workout. My knee didn't bother me at all during the whole run, like it had when I was in Rawlins, WY. My energy levels were great, and I felt like I probably could have kept going for another 30 minutes or so before really running out of energy. I am going to start keeping track of my stats from my runs and including them here.

Stats
Distance: 4.172 miles
Incline: 0-2.0
Vertical Feet: 216
Warm-up Speed: 3.5 mph
Walk Speed: 3.5 mph
Run Speed: 6 mph
Higher Interval Speed: 6 mph - 8 mph
Calories Burned: 525
Time: 60 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment