Monday, December 10, 2012

December 3, 2012

I went to Elevate today to participate in a marketing photo shoot for the WIO diet and for group workouts. Since I was going to be there, I decided to get a quick workout in while I was there.

I got about 20 minutes into the workout, which was the 30 second ladder run. I got to the point of coming back down the ladder when I was called over to start the photo shoot. During the workout, my legs felt incredibly heavy. I don't think that my legs were quite recovered from my Saturday run.

Stats

Distance: 1.25 miles
Incline: 0
Vertical Feet: NA
Warm-up Speed: 3.5 mph
Walk Speed: 3.5 mph
Run Speed: 6 mph
Higher Interval Speed: NA
Calories Burned: 175
Time: 20 minutes

Also, over the weekend, I had decided I was going to run the Provo City Half Marathon in May. I had put together a calendar of my workouts starting in January so that I could be ready for the race. I brought it into Rich for him to take a look at. He told me that I should just consider doing the St. George Half Ironman instead. It seems crazy enough for me to try it out, so I think I will. Rich is going to help me get a training program together so that I will be ready. Not to sure when it will all start up, but I hope that I can at least get started soon, even if I don't do the Ironman and do the half marathon instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment