Saturday, December 8, 2012

1 Month....

November 30, 2012

It has been one month since I started the WIO Diet! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I think the most important thing to mention, is that I am still doing it! I have had great results through this first month. I can't take all of the credit though. My wife April has been such a huge support to me during this process. I have also had great support from Rich and all of the great staff at Elevate Fitness, and from some of the people that I work with at eFileCabinet. Thanks everyone for being there for me and supporting me.

Today I had April take some photos of me since I am now a month into it. We took some pictures on the 3rd of November (about a week after I started), so that I could see the difference in the way that I look. It is amazing! I will post the pictures of my face for both so you can see for yourselves. It is pretty funny cause I look really tired or something in the picture from a month ago. Another thing to look at is my ears, you can barely see them in the picture on the left, but they are peeking out in the one on the right.


The other pictures will get posted after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment