Saturday, December 8, 2012

2nd Week on WIO

November 5th - November 12th, 2012

The second week has gone a lot better than the first. I have serious cravings for chips and salsa, and cafe rio! I am feeling great and have been fitting into some of my clothes that have either been really tight fitting or haven't fit for awhile now. I had a trip to Wisconsin that started on the 4th and came back on the 5th. The worst part about it was trying to suck down the shakes with just water. I usually use a chocolate milk (Hood's) which is a low carb/low calorie milk, in my shakes. The shakes are almost impossible to drink, but I am trying really hard to make sure I am following the plan as much as I can. Traveling sure doesn't help with the eating though. Unless you go to the grocery store to buy your own stuff to eat, you are basically telling the waiter/waitress what you want to add or subtract from your meal.

This week I have had a lot more energy, not as much as I would like since I would like to start working out more than just Tuesdays and Thursday nights. I have my on and off days on being good at drinking my water, it is hard to drink more than 120 oz. in a single day, let alone that you are running to the bathroom constantly. It is definitely getting better though, and if you are reading this and doing the WIO, don't get discouraged, keep plugging along, you can do it!

This coming week should be crazy too, as I am heading off to Kodiak, AK for work. Good thing I should be able to eat a lot of good seafood while I am there!

No comments:

Post a Comment