Monday, December 10, 2012

5th Week on WIO


November 26th - December 3rd, 2012

Another week down! I am not even sure how many more weeks I have left, and it is probably best that way. I am very pleased with the results that I am seeing by doing this diet and changing my lifestyle when it comes to eating.

I traveled again for work this week. I went to Rawlins, WY. I can't say that there was a lot there in the sense of places to eat. This week I felt that I broke down a little due to the lack of places to eat and the choices that the places had. I did bring up some of the hamburger buns that WIO came out with, but only brought two of them. The last day I ended up eating at Subway and eating a 6 inch sub for lunch and for dinner, along with the bread. What a mistake! It felt like it was sitting in my stomach like a rock. Since I had driven to Rawlins, I brought a cooler with my milk, but I should have packed more rolls and buns so that I wouldn't have eaten the bread at Subway. I am just so tired of eating salads, but it is still no reason to have eaten the bread and not following the protocols.

I did get one workout in during my stay in Rawlins, but I didn't capture any of the details of the run. I will say that my knee was really bothering me during the run, so much so that I only did 30 minutes on the treadmill. My knee hurting isn't anything new after a run, but it hurt a lot more than usual this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment