Saturday, December 8, 2012

3rd Week on WIO

November 12th - November 19th, 2012

The third week is here! Time is flying right by. I am grateful that I was traveling for the bulk of the week, as it took my mind off of not eating my normal foods that I love so much.

During the week, I made my way up to Kodiak, AK to doing some consulting for a company called F/V Icy Mist. I was really excited to go up and eat some good seafood, as it is hard to come by here in Utah, plus April doesn't like seafood. I stayed at the home of the Gunderson's there in Kodiak. They were incredibly nice and very generous people. The didn't have Hood's chocolate milk, and I wasn't about to try having my shakes with just water again. Thanks to Jennifer, as she had coconut milk, which is one of the approved milk's to use. It was actually quite good, not as good as the chocolate milk, but I would definitely buy it to use if you can't find the Hood's milk. I had great tuna and crab legs while there. I wish I could have stayed a little longer and would have seriously considered it if April and Ellie were there with me.

I didn't really do any exercising all week, as I was gone. I probably should have done something in the sense of core workouts, but didn't think about it until now. From here on out, if I am going to be traveling any where for work, I will at least do some core exercises.

My energy levels have been great and I feel like my body is starting to really get in shape. I haven't seen any mood changes, but that is probably cause I don't see it. I had been asked by Rich at Elevate Fitness and some others if I had been having any headaches or anything like that. I hadn't thought about it until then, but I haven't had any headaches. It is common if you drink as much soda as I had been that you will go through withdrawals and get headaches. I don't think it happened to me since I was drinking so much water and staying hydrated.

This coming week is Thanksgiving, should be interesting. Come back and check on how it went!

No comments:

Post a Comment